Fire Safety (Awareness)
Fire Safety is an important subject in modern society as it can affect every private, public and residential sector in the U.K. As part of the Fire Safety regulations, all employees and employers must be trained in emergency fire procedures. This course will ensure you and your employees know the correct safety precautions to follow should a fire break out.
Group Bookings Only - Please enquire for for availability
• Legislation pertaining to Fire Safety.
• The Prerequisites of a Fire
• Fire Procedures.
• Raising an Alarm during a Fire.
• Identifying types of extinguishers.
• Selection & Usage of the Correct Fire Extinguishers.
• Fire prevention at Work and Home
Equipping your staff with basic fire safety knowledge comes highly recommended. Workplace fires are among the most serious of incidents and can be life threatening. This course will help staff to react to such an incident.