HABC Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Food & Beverage Services
This qualification is aimed at individuals employed in hospitality roles wishing to develop their skills in food and beverage service. If you are employed as or employing bar or restaurant service staff this qualifiation is ideal to display competence within your role.
Candidates should hold a relevent vocation. This will allow you to evidence that the qualification's criteria has been met.
For more information contact Gemma Thomas
Learners must achieve a minimum of 37 credits by achieving:
• All mandatory units from the Mandatory Group, totaling 15 credits
• A minimum of 3 credits from Optional Group A
• A minimum of 3 credits from Optional Group B
• The remaining 16 credits from Optional Groups A, B or C
• Maintenance of a Safe, Hygienic and Secure Working Environment
• Prepare and Serve Cocktails
• Resolve Customer Service Problems
• Promote Additional Services or Products to Customers
This qualification is excellent for learners working within a team role within the hospitality industry. The student may deal with food and/or beverage as part of their role and also encompass elements of front of house. They may be employed as a waiter, silver-service waiter or bar/cellar person. It will look to develop their skills in this role resulting in the achievement of a nationally recognised qualification that confirms they have suitable skills to undertake the role effectively.
Minimum Loan Value (12 month product) £250 (this is the total value less deposit)
Minimum Loan Value (24 & 36 month product) £450 (this is the total value less deposit)