HABC Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
The APLH (Formerly NCPLH) course is a legal requirement to successfully complete before being able to apply for a Personal License from the local authority. The course covers all the necessary information to ensure that you have the knowledge to safely sell alcohol on a licensed premises and to maintain public order.
• Licensing authorities and their procedures
• Personal and Premesis licenses
• Operating schedules
• Permitted temporary activities
• Unauthorised licensable activities
• Powers of the police and rights of entry
• Legal and social responsibilities
• Disorderly conduct - Including illegal drugs and the effects
• Protecting the community
This qualification is ideal for anybody that requires a personal licence to own or manage any licensed premises.