HABC Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
COSHH training will make it easy for all staff to understand what they must do and how to recognise the different types of hazardous substances.
• The purpose of COSHH in the workplace
• Completing a COSHH Assessment
• Typical COSHH Hazards & Risks
• Effects of Various Substances on Humans
• COSHH Regulations & Their Application
• Symbols used in Marking Chemicals
• Emergency Procedures
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations 2005 requires that all memebers of staff that come into contact with a potentially hazardous substance, to be trained the safe methods for handling and cleaning up the substance. This can be something simple like bleach, or a more potent chemical like hydrofluoric acid. This course will allow you to evidence that such training has been completed.