HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
The Level 2 Risk Assessment course is the ideal starting point for anyone who is designated as the responsible person in a workplace. Even for businesses that are not legally required to have risk assessments written down, this course will help to prove due diligence in any health and safety situation.
• The needs for Workplace Risk Assessments
• Regulations pertaining to Risk Assessments
• Appropriate Risk Assessment Methodology
• The Practical Application of a Risk Assessments
• Methods for Reviewing Risk Assessments
Individuals holding a Level 2 Risk Assessment certificate will be more aware of the risks accosted to their surroundings and will be equipped with the tools to carry out their own assessments, creating a safer working environment for all and preventing workplace accidents.
Continuous Assessment and Practical Risk Assessment.