PASMA Towers for UsersDownload PDF
The PASMA Towers for Users course is designed to teach individuals how to successfully assemble, dismantle, alter, move and inspect mobile access towers through both classroom and practical training sessions.
Many clients and principal contractors in the construction, engineering and manufacturing industries now stimulate that anyone using mobile towers in any capacity holds a PASMA certificate. This means that as well as helping to safeguard yourself and employees from injury, with this accredited training complete, it also provides avenues to work with a wider client base.
A PASMA PhotoCard and Certificate will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and practical sessions.
- Legislation (Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers)
- PASMA Code of Practice;
- Product Standards (EN 1004:2004)
- Dismantling towers
- Incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Advanced Guard Rails
- inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Tower Inspection Records
- Avoiding hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
Any person who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers should consider this qualification essential.
Practical and Theoretic Assessments